1. Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. "Montreux opened in May 1998, and Golf Digest voted it among the 10 Best New Private Courses for that year. It is also the site of the Reno-Tahoe Open - an official PGA Tour event. Situated at an elevation of 5,500 feet, the Montreux Golf & Country Club is one of most spectacular Nicklaus Design projects, with the layout measuring 7,552 yards. The fairways and tees are Pro-Cup bent grass, the greens feature Crenshaw bent grass and the rough is a fescue/bluegrass blend. More than 70 bunkers use a special blend of white sand shipped from Idaho."
2. 34,000 square feet clubhouse. "Designed by Gail Richie, the Clubhouse resembles a French Country Manor. With more than 34,000 square feet inside, it has three separate dining rooms, a member's grill and lounge, elegant, luxurious locker rooms, a wine cellar, and a pro shop."
3. 5,000 Square feet Fitness Center. The Swim/Tennis & Fitness Center, adjacent to the Clubhouse, offers 5,000 square feet of the finest and most modern cardiovascular and weight training equipment, along with an aerobics studio. Pilates, yoga and spin classes are also available.
5. $518,100. Median Value of homes in and around Montreux.
6. -13.7 depreciation of home values. Read more: Montreux Market Statistics
7. 2,361 Population in and around Montreux.
8. 251. Mostly sunny days per year.
9. 27 minutes, 19 miles. Distance from Lake Tahoe (Incline Village)
10.Concert on the Green."Bring your food, beverages, blankets and low-back chairs to this picture-perfect outdoor setting and enjoy the unforgettable sounds of the Reno Jazz Orchestra and Vocalist Cami Thompson.(2011)"
11.$250/month. HOA dues estimate.
|Office Address:||985 Damonte Ranch Pkwy. Ste. 110 Reno, NV 89521|
Disclaimer: All information in this Blog are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions."