Northwest Reno Real Estate and Homes For Sale
Next to Highway 80 West and 8 minutes way from Downtown, Northwest Reno is a local's favorite for it's proximity to everything but still manages to keep the peace and quiet in a friendly neighborhood atmosphere
Click Here to See All Available Northwest Homes!
Reno Luxury Communities
ArrowCreek Homes for Sale
Somersett Homes for Sale
Caughlin Ranch Homes for Sale
Montreux Homes for Sale
General Reno-Sparks Home Search
Reno Homes for Sale
Sparks Homes for Sale
Buying or Selling a home?
Benefits of working with Joe:
- Peace of mind: knowing that your agent looks out for your best interest. Joe will tell you the truth whether it benefits him or not. Intellectual honesty.
- Someone who cares: Joe has writen over 300 articles in the last 3 years, helping hundreds of people make the best possible decision in buying/selling homes in Reno-Sparks.
- Community: Oversees the Fil-Am basketball league that aims to encourage active lifestyle for teens.
- Market knowledge: studied and followed the Reno-Sparks real estate market since 2006 (median prices, supply & demand and months supply of inventory).
- First Class Marketing: has a marketing team behind him to help sell your home, has exclusive affiliations with LuxuryRealEstate.com, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (RELO), Luxury Portfolio, Chaseinternational.com (most visited site in the Tahoe/Reno area) and commitment in using first class advertising and branding material to market your home.
- Negotiating: has successfully negotiated a hundred deals since 2005. Uses market knowledge to leverage negotiations (buyers/sellers market?).
*Note: Some affiliations require a minimum selling price of home.
"Only first class business, and that in a first class way."
"Joe was prompt, thorough, accurate, reliable, helpful and encouraging. It's people like him who make you want to come back for future business" - Chad Henton, Omgeo LLC
"If there is someone who should have listened to Joe but didn't, it is I. Joe told me I needed to sell by summer 2007, I thought the market was going to get better and decided to do otherwise. Learn from my lesson even if you don't agree with him, listen to what he has to say. You will not be disappointed." - Emily Abadia, Accountant
Click here to Learn more about Joe.