Old SouthWest Reno Real Estate and Homes For Sale
It's been called a "cool place", "vintage", "enveloped by mature trees". It's arguably the most desirable place to live in Reno. You will find the most beautiful homes in Northern NV atop the Truckee River the runs beside the neighborhood. It has been called by Men's Journal as one of the top neighborhoods in America-West.
Click Here to See All Available home in the Old SouthWest neighborhood of Reno!
Reno Luxury Communities
Caughlin Ranch Homes
General Reno-Sparks Home Search
Reno Homes for Sale
Sparks Homes for Sale
Buying or Selling a home?
Benefits of working with our company:
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your agent looks out for your best interest. We will tell you the truth whether it benefits us or not. Intellectual honesty.
- Someone who cares: We've written over 300+ articles in the last 7 years, helping hundreds of people make the best possible decision in buying/selling homes in Reno-Sparks.
- Community:We are part part of a variety of local non-profit organizations like RenoTahoeDigs.com
- Market knowledge: The Reno Home Blog team studied and followed the Reno-Sparks real estate market since 2006 (median prices, supply & demand and months supply of inventory).
- *First Class Marketing: We have a dynamic marketing team to help sell your home, affliations include RenoSparksRealEstate.com,RenoTahoeAdvertising.com, Zillow. Our commitment is using first class advertising and branding materials to market your home.
- Negotiating: We've successfully negotiated more than one hundred deals since 2005. Uses persistence and market knowledge to leverage negotiations (buyers/sellers market?).
*Note: This is just a small part of our marketing plan for sellers. For complete list, call us at 775-561-4000
"Only first class business, and that in a first class way."
“We like people who are honest. Honest in argument, honest with clients, honest with suppliers, honest with the company — and above all, honest with consumers.”
CALL 775-561-4000 TO TALK TO A LOCAL EXPERT TODAY!